Friday, 19 June 2015

Cover Reveal: Vendetta Book 2 by Catherine Doyle



Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted a proper blog post but recently I've been asked to take part in the awesome book cover reveal for Catherine Doyle's sequel to her fantastic debut Vendetta, which had released earlier this year! (You can find my review of it here.)

I loved the cover of Vendetta. It truly gave off that feel of it being similar to Romeo & Juliet which is my favourite Shakespeare play! It is also one of my favourite books. BUT. As soon as I set my eyes on the utterly gorgeous cover of the sequel, I was in love. So today, I give you the breathtaking cover for...

INFERNO


INFERNO (Blood for Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle


Isn't it just stunning?! I simply cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this! (Although there is quite a wait before we do which is driving me CRAZY.)

For those of you new to this series, I'll leave you with a brief description on what it's about.

It's a MUST READ.

A YA romantic Contemporary with a mix of Romeo & Juliet and 21st Century humour. AND HOT BOYS. Oh yes. Lot's of those. Throw in a little Mafia action and this is one kickass series, and trust me, you need this series in your life!

Vendetta (Blood for Blood, #1)

Sigh.

The title's and covers are just brilliant. Kudos to the fab cover artist who conjured up this masterpiece!

So, what do you think?

Feel free to comment below to let me know your thoughts!

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I especially love the red/white/black colour scheme and the gold key. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The models look great too and I'm usually not a huge fan of covers that have models on them!

      Delete
  2. That cover is stunning! It's even better than Vendetta's and that's hard to beat. I really like the dark colours this time 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It's the background on my phone now because I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. WHEN IS THE SEQUEL COMING OUT???

    ReplyDelete