Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Anticipated July Releases 2015



I completely missed June out, because BUSY. So instead of posting my anticipated releases of June, seeing as we're almost at the end of it, I thought I'd make a move on and bring you July's instead! And BOY, we have a lot of books coming out in July that I cannot wait to get my hands on! I have a huge list, so I've mostly listed ones I yet to read as there are a few July releases I already have read/have a copy of.

So let's begin!


#1 - THE HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson

The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)

Publish Date: 7th July 2015

Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance

Goodreads: Here

I haven't read The Kiss of Deception, but I now own a copy and shall be reading it right away! This series had me intrigued before publication, so naturally, I would want the sequel. I hear it's amazing.


#2 - ANOTHER DAY by David Levithan

Another Day (Every Day, #2)

Publish Date: 30th July 2015

Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Fantasy

Goodreads: Here

This was an obvious pick. I LOVED Every Day by David Levithan. It's my favourite one by him and to have the story told from the perspective of Rhiannon, well, I'm not going to miss that am I?


#3 - THE INVASION OF THE TEARLING by Erika Johansen

The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2)

Publish Date: 16th July 2015

Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Dystopian

Goodreads: Here

If you know me, then you know I love The Queen of the Tearling series a LOT. The sequel is one of my most highly anticipated releases of 2015 and I'm actually lucky enough to have an early proof to devour! This is such a brilliant series and I desperately await for the movie adaptation! 


#4 - BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER MEET ME by Leah Thomas

Because You'll Never Meet Me

Publish Date: 2nd July 2015

Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Goodreads: Here

I love the sound of this one! And again, it's one I have an early copy of and cannot wait to read! It sounds really different to the usual contemporaries I read so I can't wait to dive in.


#5 - THE POTION DIARIES by Amy Alward

The Potion Diaries (Potion, #1)

Publish Date: 2nd July 2015

Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Goodreads: Here

I'm in the process of reading this one, and I am loving it. It's so much fun with a fantastic world filled with magic and potion making and adventure! I can't wait for everyone else to get the chance to read this!


#6 - FIRST CLASS MURDER by Robin Stevens

First Class Murder (Wells and Wong, #3)

Publish Date: 30th July 2015

Genres: Middle-Grade, Mystery, Crime

Goodreads: Here

This is one I am hugely excited for! I adored Murder Most Unladylike and I have the sequel sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read. I aim to have a mini marathon once I get my hands on First Class Murder, which sounds absolutely fab! Really wonderful characters in this series!


My list could go on, but we'd be here forever. There are so many more releases I cannot wait to read!


Which books are you most looking forward to this July?

Any on my list catch your eye?

Feel free to comment below and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. The Potion Diaries is really good, I hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately, I had to DNF Because I'll Never Meet You - I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Heart of Betrayal is one of my most anticipated July reads too, and I'd definitely recommend you read Kiss Of Deception soon! Great picks Sally :)

    ReplyDelete