Friday, 3 April 2015

March Book Haul 2015


So my book buying has been pretty good since the beginning of 2015. And then March came along... which also meant birthday month. So I thought I'd splurge a little bit because I was allowed to spoil myself. So I did. I got some pretty great books this month, including some super-duper exciting 2015 ARC's from publishers that I just can't wait to get to!

So we have some exciting March releases and books that were featured in the YA Bookprize listing and a few other bits and bobs that appealed to me.



BOOKS I BOUGHT/WAS GIFTED

HALF WILD by Sally Green

OBSIDIAN by Jennifer L. Armentrout

LOBSTERS by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison

THE WINNER'S CRIME by Marie Rutkoski

THE UNBOUND by Victoria Schwab

THE STORYTELLER by Antonia Michaelis

MIND GAMES by Teri Terry

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by Jennifer Niven

THORN by Intisar Khanani

OSCAR WILDE & THE GRIMM BROTHERS (Penguin Little Black Classics)


BOOKS/ARCS I RECEIVED FROM PUBLISHERS

UNDER MY SKIN by James Dawson (Hot Key)

THE BELOVED by Alison Rattle (Hot Key)

DEEP AMBER by C.J. Busby (Hot Key/Templar)

THE YELLING STONES by Oskar Jensen (Hot Key)

THE 100: HOMECOMING by Kass Morgan (Hodder)

HARRISON SQUARED by Daryl Gregory (Titan Books)

THE STARS NEVER RISE by Rachel Vincent (Mira INK/NetGalley)

THE WITCH HUNTER by Virginia Boecker (Hodder/NetGalley)

THE MEMORY HIT by Carla Spradbery (Hodder/NetGalley)

THE NOVICE by Taran Matharu (Hodder/NetGalley)

CLEO by Lucy Coats (Orchard/NetGalley)


Holy crap, that is a lot. It's only when you add up all the books you've accumulated at the end of the month do you realise. Oh well! It'll keep me busy and all of these titles sounds absolutely amazing, a few I've read already!

Thank you to all the publishers who kindly sent me their titles for review!

Have you read any of these titles?

Did you get any books this month?

Any from my haul catch your eye?

Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment