Friday, 31 October 2014

October Book Haul


It's Halloween!

It's also book haul time.

 

Considering the level of self-restraint I had this month, I think it's clear to say that I'm fit to take over the world. My pile of books I've bought make a one digit number. Yep. ONE
And that number is 6. Or 3 really. The other 3 were bought using other means.


#1 - Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Read and reviewed this and absolutely loved it! Possibly the best YA Fantasy I've ever read!

#2 - Ink by Amanda Sun
I've been so eager to read this! A book set in the beautiful Japan!

#3 - Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman
Red. Freaking. Pages.

#4 & #5 - The Dreams Thieves & Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
I read The Raven Boys this month and fell in love with this series so I obviously had to pick up the rest of the book, including newest release - Blue Lily, Lily Blue! (Look at that gorgeous spine. It has blinded me with its beauty.)
TDT Goodreads | BLLB Goodreads

And finally...

 
The final volume in the Vampire Knight Manga by Matsuri Hino
I live and breathe in this series. It's incredible and the artwork is just breathtaking. The limited edition comes with a special art book with fabulous drawings so get your hands on one quick if you're a fan of this series!
Goodreads

I also received quite a number of books for review this month!

23303106 23388346 23153555 22044335

16049275 22051934


Thank you to the publishers and bookbridgr for the review copies!

Any of these take your interest?
What books did you get this month? (Hopefully not too many!)

No comments:

Post a Comment