Wednesday, 6 August 2014

July Book Haul!

It's Book Haul Time! 
Quite frankly, I'm quite pleased with my book buying during July, and this doesn't count for any books I obtained during YALC, book buying bans did not exist that weekend! Most were my own anyway.
I have 11 books to haul which is a record for me considering my book buying levels these past few months and most of these I had gotten with vouchers I had received so that cut down my spending! I also won a book from a giveaway which was great.
I know what you're thinking...


I ACTUALLY HAVE SELF RESTRAINT.

Moving on...

These are the books I acquired during July.


#1. The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen 
 (You can't imagine how ecstatic I was to finally get a hold of this book after months of waiting!)

#2 & 3. Night School: Fracture & Night School: Resistance by C.J. Daugherty
 (Freaking amazing books that everyone must read.)

#4 Fragments by Dan Wells (Partials #2)

#5. Tempest by Julie Cross (Tempest #1)

#6. Outlaw by Angus Donald (The Outlaw Chronicles #1)

#7. Prodigy by Marie Lu (Legend #2)

#8. Heaven by Christoph Marzi
#9. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Across the Universe #1)

#10. Fateful by Claudia Gray
#11. The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery (From Books With Bite)

 I've already read 2 and a half of those books. (Still reading Tearling... slowly.) I'm aiming to read A LOT this August and catch up on books I have been pushing back on that dreadful TBR pile. I'll be posting a August TBR of the books I hope to read this month.

Feel free to let me know what you got during July in the comments below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment