Saturday, 2 August 2014

Day #5 - Night School Marathon

End of Day 5! This week is flying by and worse, I now have only Night School: Resistance left to read! Which means when I'm done reading it, there will be an agonizing wait until the final book.

FINAL. BOOK.

The pain of knowing it's all coming to an end...
Sigh.

So I completed Night School: Fracture and thankfully, there was more suspense than heartbreak. For once. Though that's not to say I didn't feel heavyhearted in some parts, because CJ still managed to achieve that as she has with all the previous Night School books...
But I was more focused on who this 'spy' was. I was tearing my brain to pieces, trying to figure out who is the bloody Judas! It was driving me mad and still is right now. I think I'm going to explode.

These books just keep getting better and better and I can't believe I wasted this much time waiting to read them. I'm going to be honest here and say I went in reading them without knowing exactly what it was about. At one point I thought it was a series about vampires. Heh.
(Come on, who wouldn't think of vampires when you see the title Night School for the first time?)

With one book to go, I started Resistance at 5AM in the morning just after finishing Fracture. Yes, I have that much commitment and because these books are so hard to put down! Trust me, the best way to read these books is to marathon them because during the time you wait to read the next one is excruciating. I'm so glad I chose to marathon these books because I'll have some patience at least for the last book. (Due to publish next year!)
 I must prepare myself for the waiting.
 
 In the mean time, I can look forward to reading Book 4. 
One more thing, the whole Team Carter and Team Sylvain thing? Yeah.
Still undecided. As of now, I do hold more admiration for Sylvain but I cannot shake my love for Carter. I'm surprised I'm still sane. (To an extent.)

Great news, I will have achieved reading all 4 books this week, maybe even finishing early! I feel so happy and sad right now. These books have made me feel this way and I love it. Yes, I even love the pain I underwent. I've even been listening to certain tracks as I read. For Legacy it was 21 Guns by Green Day which I felt worked well with the book.
For Fracture I made the worst choice possible and went with All Of The Stars by  Ed Sheeran, and if you don't already, that's a The Fault in Our Stars track. Fab right? More grief! 

 NO. NOT OKAY.



Giveaway ends tomorrow at midnight. Have you entered?

No comments:

Post a Comment