Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Night School Marathon!

Ever read the Night School series by CJ Daugherty? Are you still in the process of reading it? Or are you one of those readers who yet to pick up the first book?


Procrastinate no more!

So during the latest #UKYAchat on Twitter hosted by Lucy at Queen of Contemporary, I had mentioned how I hoped to start reading the Night School series this summer and would love to marathon the books. Unfortunately, I yet to experience the glorious world CJ has crafted but I've heard so many positive and great things about this series and I'm itching to dig in and find out for myself! I haven't had much motivation to start reading them and I feel like I'm not the only one in this position, so I thought why not hold a marathon where everyone can join in? Pretty sure that will motivate some of us! Now that the 4th installment in the series Resistance has been released, it couldn't be a more perfect time to start reading this series!

Quoting CJ here:


So I'm making it happen CJ!

Here's the plan. From Monday 28th July -  Sunday 3rd August 2014 (GMT), I'll be holding a Night School Marathon. I think this would be a great opportunity to get in some reading and start clearing those intimidating TBR piles and if you've been meaning to start this series or continue from where you left off, it would be a great time to join in! If you're on Twitter, which I'm sure you are, you can share your experiences and keep up to date with how others are getting on using the hashtag #NightSchoolMarathon!

This is open to anyone and EVERYONE! You're free to join in at anytime. I'll be hoping to read all 4 books within the week and look forward to anyone wanting to join me! I'll be updating my progress on both Twitter and my blog.

Also, keep at eye out as I'll also be holding a giveaway during the week!

Hope to see some of you joining in!

2 comments:

  1. I want to... but i only have read the first and second book. In PerĂº has not been published the other books :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could re-read the first two books if you want to! I might host another Marathon for this series when I wish to re-read them. Hopefully by then, you will have the rest of the books to read! :-)

      Delete