Thursday, 31 July 2014

Day #3 - Night School Marathon

 It's Day 3... (Or 4 when this is posted. Whatever.)


So this is pretty much how my day went.

 
 
 
 


Yep.

In no way am I implying that I'm not enjoying the Night School series. Hell no.
But... I. AM. SO. TIRED.
When I'm tired, my reading takes a hit. So I've only read a pathetic 20 pages ONLY. 
I need sleep. And a truck load of coffee. Perhaps someone to make my coffee as well. Sigh.
I'm determined to complete the remaining 2 and a half books in the Night School series by Sunday, but I've had a busy week so far and right now I need sleep. I hope everyone else is doing better.
Tomorrow I will hopefully be back with full power and finish Night School: Legacy.

From what I've read so far, it looks like I'm in for an emotional roller-coaster because CARTER and SYLVAIN. Why must those two continuously shatter my emotions?!!!
SO MANY FEELS.

Okay I'm done.


Entered my giveaway yet? It's super easy! You could win Night School: Fracture by C.J. Daugherty. It's open to all in Europe! Giveaway ends this Sunday, midnight. (GMT)



No comments:

Post a Comment