Sunday, 8 June 2014

Showcase Sunday (1)





This tag was hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Showcase Sunday is a weekly tag where bloggers showcase the books they received throughout the week. This can include books from publishers, books you've borrowed or bought for yourself and other tidbits book related!



It's a sunny Sunday today! A good day to write, read or just laze around which for me, is bliss. I've had a very exciting week, including visiting Foyles new flagship bookstore at 107 Charing Cross in London! I grew to love the old building but the new building is incredible too! I got a few books this week including my very first review book which I am very excited about!

So moving on, here are the books I got this week.



Books I bought:

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor.

This is the second book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy and I really loved the first book so I look forward to reading the second!

Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This is the third book in the Chronicles of Nick series which I heard great things about. I yet to start this series but I found Infamous at a great price, I couldn't resist!

Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

A friend of mine randomly picked this out and thrust it at me. It sounded very intriguing and is based around the Adam and Eve story but with a twist. Very excited to read it!

Code Red Lipstick by Sarah Sky

This is a new release and one I was very interested in when I heard about it. I will be posting a review of this book once I finish it. (Expect it soon!)

Witch Hunt by Ruth Warburton

This is the sequel to Ruth Warburton's Witch Finder in an all new YA fantasy series about witches in the 1800's! I've read and reviewed both books and loved them, this is a new favourite series of mine and I highly recommend it.

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

This is the second book in the Under the Never Sky trilogy which I just started reading and loving it.


Books for Review:

I am so excited as I've received my first review book! Thriller is quickly becoming a close favourite genre of mine so it's perfect timing!

Prime Deception by Carys Jones
Image from GoodReads

I also will be going on two blog tours hosted by Jenny in Neverland later in the year for the following books:

Mortiswood: Kaelia Awakening by Gina Dickerson

The Vilincia Coven: The Watcher by Jennifer Thompson

Image from GoodReads
Image from GoodReads


















I'm so excited to read all these amazing books! What books did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. I need to read Days of blood and starlight soon too. Happy reading ;D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete