Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (1)


Top Ten Favourite Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where you can share your top ten lists. 

So it's Tuesday, and yours truly was feeling a little bored what with the rainy weather outside and awful flu. (If you're in the UK that is.) So I thought, why not show you guys my top ten favourite book covers! I have to say, there are a lot of books out there with gorgeous covers but I somehow managed to narrow down 10 of my most favourite ones.





#1. Half Bad by Sally Green
This book literally came out of nowhere and managed to snag the top position in my list of favourite book covers! I love the whole smoky outline of a face and the way the title was partly silver. The back has the opposite colours of the front and it's beautiful! (The story is just as amazing.)


#2. Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi
It's a no brainer. You just have to take one look at the cover of this book and you know you'll want it. Look at all those colours! Every book cover in this trilogy is beautiful if I have to be honest. I just recently started this series and I really love it, so I can't wait to read the final 2 books!



#3. Banished by Liz de Jager
I just love this cover. It's just so interesting and different. I love the whole brightly coloured title on a dark background. *sigh* Pretty. (Amazing book by the way, you should totally read it.)



#4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Another series where pretty much every book has a gorgeous cover. But Crown of Midnight seemed to appeal to me more, maybe because of the red...


#5. Witch Finder by Ruth Warburton
I'll be honest and admit that I bought this book because of it's cover. The summary itself interested me at first, but I think what pushed me to buy it was the cover. It's so pretty! (It was a good book by the way.)


#6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
I don't have much to say about this one. It speaks for itself really. I love the patterns and the font and if you have the physical copy of this book, then you would see it has glitter on the patterns!


#7. The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen
That snap trap...
I really love how it works as a crown on top of a cushion as well. Really can't wait to read this!


#8. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
The dagger pinning up a necklace (bracelet?) really intrigues me. It really does the story justice!


#9. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Guy with wings. Red-Black feathers. I just love it.



#10. The Elites by Natasha Ngan
I really love the background of this book and how it's set in some kind of forest. Bonus points for the warrior-looking female on the front for once!


So that's my list though I have dozens more! What are your favourite book covers? Feel free to comment below or tweet me! 

Thanks for visiting. I bid thee farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment