Monday, 26 May 2014

Caesar Challenges (1)



Hello! Welcome back to my throne room, so glad you could make it. Do take a seat and get comfortable because I have some exciting news to share!

It's been a little dull around the premises lately so I have come up with a new feature which involves you. Caesar Challenges is a new weekly event on The Dark Dictator where readers will be given a short passage from a book of my choice and it will be up to you to guess which book it is from! Of course, this is just the beginning. There will be other challenges such as anagrams or riddles and maybe even a few giveaways! But it all depends on the success of this feature, and this is where you come in my little minions!

So today, I will leave you with a passage from a book I have chosen. Can you guess which book it's from?


'Something squished under his foot.
He switched on his lamp. His floor was covered in poisonous red yew tree berries.
Which had all somehow come in through a closed and locked window.'


There you go! You can comment below or even tweet me your answer if you like! This is just for a little fun, but I do plan to keep it running as long as I can and hopefully it will become a big hit!

Note: Please don't cheat! Test your knowledge and see if you really are a true lover of books!

Another note: Caesar is watching you.

1 comment: